Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
French traduction / Traduction Français
I don't speak french, but it's looking pretty good! In about a month or so when I get the major features of 1.16 implemented, I'll start moving the other text in the game into this file. So you still have a lot more to do! Wink
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
ok no problems for game pretty good like this.
Hi, I update my v1.4 translation to v1.7 but I have 2 problems

.xml   French.xml (Size: 637.71 KB / Downloads: 640)

1) when I click on continue after fill name and choose logo of new game , nothing happens or game crash and when I would end turn game crash, I check log but I don't know there is the problem (in my translation file)
2) the section 'Components.xml Text Goes Here!' doesn't works , I delete original Components.xml file but nothing happens.

thank you
(03-25-2015, 04:24 PM)jackslayter Wrote: Hi, I update my v1.4 translation to v1.7 but I have 2 problems

1) when I click on continue after fill name and choose logo of new game , nothing happens or game crash and when I would end turn game crash, I check log but I don't know there is the problem (in my translation file)
2) the section 'Components.xml Text Goes Here!' doesn't works , I delete original Components.xml file but nothing happens.

thank you

1) Anytime you have text that saves to the database, use two single quotes '' instead of one '
So d'automobile should be d''automobile

2)Deleting the Components.xml file will cause the game not to work.
How the systems works, inside components.xml if there is a number in place of a name or text description then the word="#" in the translation file will be the text used in that place.

You have to start new games for these changes to take effect.

--------------------------------

Curious if you signed up for our official translation system? I am unable to add new users due to it being broken by Google. But roughly 60% of the game up to 1.16 has been translated. Contributing to that would get it finished faster.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
no I don't signed up for your official translation system. How do this?
(03-26-2015, 02:01 AM)jackslayter Wrote: no I don't signed up for your official translation system. How do this?

As stated before, the system is currently down. So I am unable to add new translators to it. Waiting on Google to resolve the issue.
ok but you have the 1.16 file with 60% ?
I replace ' by '' new game works but when I would end turn game crash.

.xml   French.xml (Size: 638.24 KB / Downloads: 598)
see my 2 log with new game and end turn bug with english and french translation file

.log   Logfile_new_game_en.log (Size: 53.38 KB / Downloads: 495)
.log   Logfile_new_game_fr.log (Size: 52.87 KB / Downloads: 540)
(03-27-2015, 11:39 AM)jackslayter Wrote: see my 2 log with new game and end turn bug with english and french translation file

I'm not on a computer where I can test these on. If you could upload the save game file I can take a closer look to see what is incorrect in the DB.

As for the 1.16 file, the file is in po format and has to be 100% completed before I can convert it to xml. As the translations are saved for future use in other versions uploaded to the server.