Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FIXED]Racing - vehicle selection
I'm on my phone so I can't share a save but I've tested in a few games and it doesn't appear to be specific to a single save.
Anyway, I've noticed when setting up racing in the current build it can be next to impossible to select a vehicle or engine to race with. When clicking the button the chose your car or engine nothing happens and obviously, you can't start racing without having a vehicle or engine to race with.
Sometimes this can be fixed by either trying to select a different race (switching to engine instead of car or the other way round) or by leaving the race screen and returning. Though this doesn't always work.
Is it because the mouse is not registering the "click"?
Do me a favor and turn down the sensitivity. I think the clicking action is still busted somehow. :|
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
I don't get that impression. I haven't tried this since yesterday and I wasn't thinking about if the click was registering or not at the time but I don't feel thine that's what's happening. I seem to recall the button reacting in some way, just the component selection window not opening up.
Plus, I'm not having any other mouse sensitivity issues at all. This is the only thing I've found that doesn't behave the way I'd expect it too.

When I get home, I'll turn down the mouse sensitivity and let you know how I go.
Fixed.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski