Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The random questions thread
Oh ok. Thanks for clarification. Well...it does sound realistic that already made car will not use modified versions of those parts. Thanks again.

One extra question. Research. Is there possibility to influence skill per quarter increase?
(11-08-2015, 04:15 AM)ResFu Wrote: Oh ok. Thanks for clarification. Well...it does sound realistic that already made car will not use modified versions of those parts. Thanks again.
Yea, make a new model year or trim to take advantage of the updated components. Smile

Quote:One extra question. Research. Is there possibility to influence skill per quarter increase?

In RnD there is "Research Teams" if you fund them, it will increase the skills. Outside of that, build and use better components. Components/vehicles designed in the last 5 years will effect the skill points slowly.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
I was just wondering why in the banking screen we can not deposit ,oney anymore ?
or am i missing something again? Lol

That was ment to read deposit money.
(06-07-2016, 05:27 PM)shadow Wrote: I was just wondering why in the banking screen we can not deposit ,oney anymore ?
or am i missing something again? Lol

That was ment to read deposit money.

The savings accounts in the banking system were removed. Instead interest is generated on the cash funds. Cash is still in the bank. No manufacturer keeps physical cash on them.

This was done to simplify the game and remove a useless feature that was either 1) Not used or 2) Was nothing more than a 'hit button' every few months to make more money. In its replacement we got a Line of Credit system and a Bonds system. Both of which are very powerful and dangerous tools that make or break companies in the real world.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski