Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FIXED] Car Sales
Hi,

the competition is selling very low amounts of vehicles in my games running the newest version. Has any one else noticed this? They seem to be priced too high...however, it may be an isolated problem with my installation, as I've done some file tinkering...I did revert all changes and also reverted the files using Steam, but the issue persists. If no one else is experiencing this, I'll do a complete reinstall.
after 1970 a penalty occurs to the buyer pool. If you're not playing into 1970s, then it is probably something on your end, as sales code hasn't been touched other than what i just mentioned as far as I remember in any of the steam patches.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
OK, this is a bit werid. I just reinstalled twice (of course I also made sure to remove any files from the folders) and I'm still getting this. I'm confused, people surely would have noticed this by now? Any ideas?
Upload the save game and I'll take a look...
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
Attached. Thanks, Eric.

Attached Files
.rar   Test.rar (Size: 84.37 KB / Downloads: 398)
Did you take a look?
Not yet, still working on decal system before I switch over to bugs again.
Looking now...
Hopefully I'll have an answer for you by the end of tonight.
Fixed, was an issue with AI building factories...
Awesome. This really kept me from playing. I wonder why nobody else noticed this?
(06-21-2014, 12:35 AM)freeman2344 Wrote: Awesome. This really kept me from playing. I wonder why nobody else noticed this?

I'm surprised by that too. But it only really effected early game. So dunno.