Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minor Suggestions
Hey first off, really like the game - Anyhow there are some minor differences that would, in my oppinion, make the game way more fun.

1. When in the "Super Ultra All in One Whatever" in the Bottom you have the Dealer and the Prices and so on which is comfortable - but unfortunatly, because in front of every Model is the Name of your Company, a 10 Letter Company means you see 5x the Name of your Company but need to scroll to the right to see what model your changing the Price for - otherway around would be way better.

2. The Newspaper articles (usually my favorite Part of these "Design" games, from Detroit to Gamedevtycoon) are just horrible with the "announce the Topic then add word for the amount of stars you already know from the Design" thing. The only interesting part is the last sentence.
Either do it like Detroit with a couple of smaller Articles (Just the last sentence basically) of different Newspapers, (so if your Car has lets say a 6/10 rating, you get some who say "decent car 7/10" and some who say "not so good 5/10) - not complex but makes it more interesting or if you want to keep the current layout at least make it more readable by deleting the "announce topic" part. You already have the specific words like "cramped" or "luxorious" so it shouldnt be a problem to have a newspaper article that just reads "We tested the new model by XYZ and found it to be quite cramped but luxorious with little regard for safety but nearly unbreakable and therefore found it to be not worth the Price of X$"

3. Maybe a "Skip multiple turns" option wouldnt hurt because once everything is running or while waiting for that new factory to finish or that new car to be researched you might end up just clicking away dozens of turns...

4. When "Assistedbuilding" your Car you should get to choose the Parts used. There is a difference between "I dont want to tweak every slider" and "I dont want to pick the Parts of the Car"

Thanks for reading!
2) I believe you're talking about magazines? The system will be completely rewritten soon. The current is just a place holder from openbeta.

3) Already planned

4) Will make note of it as a possible addition.

Thanks for playing! Smile
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski