Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 Minor and one Major?
Factories stop Production
Hey Guys, first of all, I really enjoy the game, brings me back to the old Detroit (or as its called it in Germany "Rüsselsheim") times and so far really seems polished for a betagame... Smile Anyway I kinda came across something weird, Im not sure its a bug but I believe it is.

Little Background: I was playing my like... 3rd(?) game and everything was going smoothly until 1941-42, had ~13 Billions and my Sales were going well, made about 150million a month and sitting in the USA. Then I wanted to create a couple of new Models and came across 2 Problems:

1. I wanted to create an SUV and, while it let me make all the components, once I wanted to make the car I had no available carmodel to choose from so I couldnt make the car. Now Maybe I didnt research that yet but still, the game should have told me that before somehow, not only when all the expensive parts had been researched....

2. (This is the Important one) When I created new Models of the Sedan, Lux Sedan and Coupe and gave the order to produce them, the game just completly stopped Producing.... I have 4 Full-Grown Factories, I have 3000+Employees, not striking or anything, The Factories are completly retooled and so on but not a single Car gets built. I then tried switching back to the old model to see if its a Modelproblem but nope, no car gets build anymore. Anyone has any Ideas why this might be?

3. This is really a minor thing but - Stuttgart is NOT south of Berlin in northeastern Germany but south of Frankfurt in southwestern Germany! Waaaaaay off - And seeing how the car was invented in Stuttgart and Mercedes and Porsche are build there it should be in the right place in a game with this kind of topic Wink
2) You're factories are probably located in places that are in full scale war. Check the Worldmap > Map buttons at top > Conflicts. Production and sales stop when in total war.

3) It's in the wrong spot on 1910-1930 map, it's correct everywhere else. Nice find.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
Fixed issue for 1) SUV date was set 1935, but artwork is set for 1958.

Leaving the ticket open for issue #3 Which I will handle when I redo the maps with new cities.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski