Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FIXED]Text clipped by UI, bug?
Hi,

First off I've just bought the game and is learning by reading everything on the screen. And sometimes the text is clipped off by the ui and therefore is hard to read. Do you want me to report them? Smile

Thanks
Mark
If you're talking about the reports, it is a known bug that I can hopefully address in this next patch.

If it's clipping anywhere else, please feel free to upload screenshots, it will make it much easier for me to track down and fix.

Thanks much and I hope you enjoy the game! Smile
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
Clipped words are quite frequent during module creation.

Lower right corner:

[Image: 33AAF2F7B3AB395CE8676279375DFFCE83FCC4FB]
Hi Eric,

I had to go down to 1024x768 after your latest little dll update since my mouse went from total fluid to jerking when close to the different buttons in the ui. And in 1024x768 the above example looks ok, so maybe text not fitting is releated to the different resolutions above 1024x768?
I don't believe the jerky mouse bugs are .dll related (1.14.5.1) but from image format changes in 1.14.5, I'll go over the files again to make sure I weed out any bad ones.

As for the text wrapping, if/when you see them, just post pictures. I don't think they're a huge priority, so I'll knock out all of them once we get a few of them listed. Smile
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
Ok Eric, I will report what i find Smile
Fixed the clipping issue mentioned in here, and also improved gui speed somewhat.

Please let me know if you run across anymore text clipping issues