Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Off-Road Truck in the 1920s
Thought it looked cool, so I will share.

[Image: 4x41.jpg]
[Image: 4x42.jpg]
[Image: 4x43.jpg]
The 0-60 time is a bit startling considering the puny front wheels Wink
What do you mean puny front wheels! That thing would fly up on back wheels when accelerating...

Question, how much does it weigh? I think I need to adjust the displacement weight! Smile
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
I am posting a picture because it highlights a bug I am not sure if you are aware of. Its only a minor one, but doing my part. :cool: Look at the engine power and you will notice a couple pixel spacing issue.

Also, the power rating is over 100. This causes an error with the "vehicle review" in the magazine. It simple says error. I am assuming you have genaric responses for ranges of values for that and you didnt cover a power of over 5000 haha.

Might want to check the title for the window aswel. Seems to show this as viewing a part, where it is viewing a vehicle. Minor.

Also should show you the weight and such. I will add, the frame and engine on that thing are HUGE. Weight may need tweaking haha.

[Image: bug1.jpg]
13 liter V8! 5mpg! Hahaha what a monster-truck! You should put it on the circuit!
(06-11-2014, 01:22 AM)shaunisradd Wrote: I am posting a picture because it highlights a bug I am not sure if you are aware of. Its only a minor one, but doing my part. :cool: Look at the engine power and you will notice a couple pixel spacing issue.

Also, the power rating is over 100. This causes an error with the "vehicle review" in the magazine. It simple says error. I am assuming you have genaric responses for ranges of values for that and you didnt cover a power of over 5000 haha.

Might want to check the title for the window aswel. Seems to show this as viewing a part, where it is viewing a vehicle. Minor.

Also should show you the weight and such. I will add, the frame and engine on that thing are HUGE. Weight may need tweaking haha.

The power bug is fixed in the upcoming patch.
(06-11-2014, 09:52 AM)freeman2344 Wrote:
(06-11-2014, 01:22 AM)shaunisradd Wrote: I am posting a picture because it highlights a bug I am not sure if you are aware of. Its only a minor one, but doing my part. :cool: Look at the engine power and you will notice a couple pixel spacing issue.

The power bug is fixed in the upcoming patch.

I saw that mentioned on the 1.15 thread. Thank you.