Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FIXED]Messed up Error with acceleration
This bug isn't a big hit I guess ? But I'll detail it and how it occurs.

Say I start 1980's Make a car with 400-500 horse, I develop a acceleration transmission, bodytype etc can be whatever.

I develop the vehicle, in this case a sports car.

All checks out fine top speed is 200 kph, 0-100kph is 5.4 ( or so )

All dandy. But than the reviews show if you click compare cars that having LOW acceleration is bad, and having high is good noted by the green and red

This also applies to the reviews it states your car is slow as crap or accelerates slowly.... yet 5.5 seconds isn't that slow to 60.... This actually occurred further to me when I built a flat 6 with 800 horses and got 4.3 secs acceleration with a top speed tranny.. and 0-100 in 4.3 seconds isn't that slow. But yet again the review showed my car " being slower than a three legged donkey with hoof problems. " ?

Just something I figured should be added I've no files of it but it is VERY easily replicated within the first production in fact.
The reviews really need some revisions, but yes, that does sound like a bug. Hopefully I can get to it in this patch! Smile
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
Yeah, confirmed. It's one of the more obvious bugs that catches the eye...especially when comparing your vehicle to competing ones.
Fixed the color issue. Did not touch the reviews since that section will be getting a make over after racing which will be getting redone after decals are finished.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski