Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In-Game Official Licensed Products
This would be a kind of unecessary addition to the game but I think it would be pretty cool! I was thinking that once your company was large enough you could start selling "official merchandise" (Like the Ferrari Store) to earn extra income. You could choose what you wanted to sell (t-shirts, sweatshirts, scale models, video game licensing, etc), how much to sell it for, and where to sell it. Like I said, it's kind of stupid but I think it would add to the immersion of running your own car company.
It's been brought up before, however the game is a bit easy once you get the hang of it. The extra source of income would throw it much more out of balance.

Once I start adding in more expenses, this will be one of the counter balances (as well as OEM parts) to that. It would be hands off as "Merchandising Revenue" and based off image ratings. No guarantees that it will make it in however.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
Thanks!