Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FIXED]factory production differences
I don't know if you remember this from my old post on steam where the production shows a different number after you hit accept. (pasted below). I found more / new info for you because it is still there but I found a way around it. If I go to the factory page on the mega controller and set the sliders I get the same behavior as before. I have a factory that list 1500 cars I hit enter it now says and I confirmed with the end turn reports 1000 cars. If I go to the globe and click on the factory there and set production there I can get it to stay 1500 cars after I hit accept. And I confirmed it with the end of turn reports I was getting 500 more cars per turn.

I looked around for somewhere else to put this and did not see a post so I started a new one.

--- old post from steam around 6/2 ----

““C) Which production screen are you talking about? There are two. A before and after screenshot would be helpful on this. “

It is the button you click in the office screen, I see it is called the super all in one mega controller in the window. I don't know how to post a screen shot. When I drag the slide for the number of lines the numbers change in the window on the right. When I click apply and go back to that same spot all the numbers are different.

Here is another example. I am changing the second car in the list. All I change is the number of lines.

With it at 2 lines it says I need 118E to make 273V. If I drag it to 1 line it says I need 118E to make 372V, I hit assign it jumps to the first car in the list, I go back to the second car now it lists 1 line, 118E, 136V. I now draw that slider back to 2 lines it lists 236E,745V hit assign, it jumps I go back it now lists 118E, 237V. Drag it to 3 lines, lists 354E,1118V hit assign, it jumps I go back it now lists 236E, 410V, ect.....

This bug was introduced in the last patch. Thank you for catching it!!!
This will be my top priority tonight to fix!  “
I probably forgot to apply the fix to the mega menu. I will double check before the next patch.

Thanks for catching it.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
Fixed
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski