Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FIXED]Performance rating still awry
Hi,

the calculation tweaking continues, I guess, the performance level for this vehicle should not be as high. It can hardly be called a hot hatch. Wink

[Image: tn6hi8kd.jpg]

Overall ratings are still bugged, have not seen any go above 30/35.
Same goes for AI topspeed, but you know that already.
Image didn't show up. Tongue
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
Fixed...
Could you upload your save file for me freeman, I'd like to test the changes on your smokin' hot hatch Wink
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
Will do as soon as I get home.
Attached. Started a new game and designed a similar car to make sure this was not an isolated issue. The new car got even better Wink

Attached Files
.rar   testt.rar (Size: 124.1 KB / Downloads: 415)
I've factored in HP to Weight ratios, which should now effect the performance ratings greatly.

Matching spec for spec (except for body, because i don't have your savecar file) Performance is now 28...
I think this relates to my post as well. Since his 0-100kph time is 10 seconds it likely rates the performance higher ? Glad you fixed it though just wanted to know if this was of the same essence