Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Question from Newbie
I don't remember if infrastructure growth is effected by the increase in percapita due to your effects. I would have to look at the code, which I can not do at this second.

Infrastructure does effects sales, but per capita and vehicle price is more important. Infrastructure can also increase the cost to produce vehicles in a city. So be advised of that.

Historically China has always had problems creating industry in the early 1900s, due to civil wars and what have you. Almost all Chinese car companies were founded post WW2.

As such China is one of the harder places to start the game in 1900. You will probably be better off starting in 1950 or 1980, until you get the hang of game play mechanics then attempt to run a Chinese car company in the 1900s. It won't be easy, and you'll probably fail a bunch, but It can be done. I've done it before.

If I were to play a 1900 Chinese game, I would base my self in either Beijing or outside of Hong Kong and Macau Beijing route, you export to mainly Japan, and sell as cheap as possible cars in china. The Hong Kong Macau route, you mainly export there, again, in mass amounts. In the end though, a purely native Chinese car company pre-ww2 is a challenge! But you can do it~! Smile
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski

Messages In This Thread
A Question from Newbie - by HSJ_ADV - 06-06-2014, 09:53 PM
RE: A Question from Newbie - by Eric.B - 06-06-2014, 10:04 PM
RE: A Question from Newbie - by HSJ_ADV - 06-06-2014, 11:37 PM
RE: A Question from Newbie - by Arakash - 06-06-2014, 11:52 PM
RE: A Question from Newbie - by Eric.B - 06-06-2014, 11:55 PM
RE: A Question from Newbie - by HSJ_ADV - 06-07-2014, 12:34 PM