Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
stuck on gearbox
Hi, I am new at this I Look at all videos I am doing a 1980 minivan
no matter what i do i can not get a gearbox
also i have noted on the upper right i does not have help button
Hello,

Sorry for the late reply, I've had a hell of a day baby sitting a 3 year old...

Make sure that the gearbox and engine are not transversed. This is a bug in the designer.
It is probably better to use the advance designer for these components. Then you won't have this issue.

The help button was removed due to issues with how Steam wraps its API around the game. Everything in the Help menu is available in the game by hitting shift-tab, then selecting official video tutorials guide under guides.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
I just had to clicking the clock the memo box had to tun gold 3 times then it was ready
is that normal it would take that long?
Yes, it takes some time to design engines, chassis, etc. The memos will glow when research is completed. Once all three components are created you can design the vehicle.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski