Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FIXED]launching error
hi, im having trouble with my game launcher. when i first got the game it opened up and i instantly put it on max graphics then it said i needed to restart the game, tried opening it up came up with an error saying "OGRE EXCEPTION(7:internalerrorexception):can't find requested video mode"etc. i've installed all the secondary installers you have suggested on steam and restarted my pc but yet the error still comes up. please help i love the look of this game!
Hey evil broccoli (nice name)
You set the video resolution to too high of a level for your monitor.

In the next update I will have a little program to allow you to reset the video settings.

In the meantime check out the third issue "Game crashes after changing video settings" listed in this post: http://steamcommunity.com/app/285110/dis...819176166/ It has the various solutions for you.

Let me know if it works or not and we'll go from there.

Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
yes! thank you it worked and dont worry i always do this kind of stuff
Marked as fixed.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski