Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[FIXED]Game on Steam won't start
Hi Eric - I just bought the game on Steam. The idea and the videos that I`ve seen so far look really cool. I can't wait to start playing.

I just bought the game on Steam, and when I try to launch it, it just doesn't start. I'm not getting any error messages, and when I run the task manager, the application is not there. I can't figure out what is going on. I would appreciate some help.

Thank you. Best regards,
Restart your computer. A number of people have been able to fix this issue by restarting.

Let me know if it works, or if it doesn't, and we'll go from there!
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
Thanks for the prompt response Eric, I actually changed the Full Screen settings on the VideoConfig.xml file to "YES", since the default setting was "NO" and it worked (I changed the file to a *.txt to be able to edit, and then changed back the extension as *.xml again)

I hope this might help future Business Entrepeneurs.

Awesome game by the way!!!!!
Interesting to know. I'm pretty sure it's the same issue as the need to restart bug. I think it has to do with Steam DRM, as it never appears in the Open Beta, If it happens again after a major patch, and if you can, reboot. Wink
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski