Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GearCity Steam Early Access Launched!
Yay!!!
http://store.steampowered.com/app/285110
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
Installing Tongue
Too bad i won't have time for the next couple of days - but will catch up Smile
Already bought one for myself - will be buying more to give away!
I owns it!

Probably won't get to play this weekend though. Stupid life getting in the way of games!
Me too. Happy to see this project moving ever onward.
Glad to see you back Arquibus!
We're making progress. Bit by bit.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
I've been stopping in ever so often to see how things were going, but unfortunately I've been a bit too busy to play the game recently. I plan on making some time this weekend though, one way or the other.
Just purchased Smile
Damn, would love to buy this while it's still 20% off, but seems I won't be that lucky. Can't really use any fast payment methods right now, and there are only 3 days left.

That being said, it looks awesome now, specially since the more modern cars are showing up. Not that it didn't before, but it was not the most fun time period, cars-wise. Smile
(06-03-2014, 09:24 PM)Ukir Wrote: Damn, would love to buy this while it's still 20% off, but seems I won't be that lucky. Can't really use any fast payment methods right now, and there are only 3 days left.

That being said, it looks awesome now, specially since the more modern cars are showing up. Not that it didn't before, but it was not the most fun time period, cars-wise. Smile

Well the price will keep going up (until it hits $20). However once in a blue moon you might be able to catch it on sale or bundled. I'll make sure to post it in the news when it does. Wink