Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GearCity 1.15 Progress
While waiting for the scrubbin' bubbles to scrub for me, I merged Open Beta forum with Early Access forum. To help get things in one spot.

Also made a new forum for the Demo/Open Access aka Open Beta.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
(06-08-2014, 11:22 PM)Eric.B Wrote: Adjusted top speed calculations for players and AI (Thanks to Kubby!)
Adjusted aerodynamic drag calculations
Fixed IPO amount bug
Fixed Mega Menu production amount incorrect bug (forgot to apply the fix from world map to it)

Awesome, any idea when these changes will go live?
(06-09-2014, 08:09 PM)freeman2344 Wrote:
(06-08-2014, 11:22 PM)Eric.B Wrote: Adjusted top speed calculations for players and AI (Thanks to Kubby!)
Adjusted aerodynamic drag calculations
Fixed IPO amount bug
Fixed Mega Menu production amount incorrect bug (forgot to apply the fix from world map to it)

Awesome, any idea when these changes will go live?

Friday-ish? Don't quote me on that though. Tongue
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
Fixed bug in end year calculations which cased some minor issues with charts and reports.

Fixed Mouse Movement bug that made mouse disappear if moved too far to the right or bottom.

Doubled the click event timer to hopefully fix clicking issues when mouse sensitivity is high.
Have you thought about making windows close when you click outside of them? I think that may be a nice feature.
(06-10-2014, 09:51 AM)shaunisradd Wrote: Have you thought about making windows close when you click outside of them? I think that may be a nice feature.

I thought about using escape to close windows. Clicking away from window would kinda get annoying I think... But that's me.
(06-10-2014, 11:34 AM)Eric.B Wrote: I thought about using escape to close windows. Clicking away from window would kinda get annoying I think... But that's me.

I agree on both points. Esc to close the most recently opened window is almost what I would consider to be the "industry standard" (I haven't researched this properly, I'm mostly just talking out of my ass). And closing a window by clicking outside of it just sounds like a gruesome joke by some evil master :s
(06-10-2014, 12:06 PM)Tridon Wrote:
(06-10-2014, 11:34 AM)Eric.B Wrote: I thought about using escape to close windows. Clicking away from window would kinda get annoying I think... But that's me.

I agree on both points. Esc to close the most recently opened window is almost what I would consider to be the "industry standard" (I haven't researched this properly, I'm mostly just talking out of my ass). And closing a window by clicking outside of it just sounds like a gruesome joke by some evil master :s

I fully agree as well...the potential to make an infuriating mistake by accidentally closing a design window or something like that does certainly exist. Obviously, ESC would indeed be the "industry standard".
Today's List:

Fixed New Model Year "Trim Name" bug
Performance Rating Tweaks
Power to Weight Ratio factors into performance rating.
Fixed Loan Monthly Display Bug
Fixed Loan Payback and Inflation bugs.
Adjusted vertical scroll button amounts
Fixed debug keys in a few states.
Fixed Lobby lock bug and reduced lobby lock calculations per turn.
Fixed Too Much Power bug.
Fixed highlight glow bug in office.
Haha, Esc would work fine too. I have found clicking the button used to open the window generally closes it so I do that to save time at the moment.