Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FIXED]Add Vehicle Year to demand report
Got a suggestion. Would be nice if it could be included one day ;-) See attachment.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

That's why I always name mine 1900 F100 or something like that. Actually the truck I'm making right now is the 1908 F20, the first was a 1900 F10. 1 vehicle per 8 years isn't too bad for a slowly developing Frod company. (Yes, I did spell that right)

Or you could just put 00 or 08 or whatever year before the name, save a couple digits. Either way, until then that's what I'd recommend.
Thx for you suggestion. You are right, i can name my cars. I made a suggestion for it because it does show up on all other reports.
Good point. I just started doing the year to keep track of it easily, even in production if I'm making both during transition it's easier to keep track of that way.

I do so enjoy the random names though... Toilet Princess, Meal Worm, Pill Toaster, etc... Always fun to see what the game will name a car!
I've added the years to a couple of the pre-made reports that were missing model years.

Sorry for the months it took, but it's done for 1.17!

Marking as fixed.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski