Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Other Vehicles
I know it may be way too late and stupid to make such a threat but I was wondering if u may have thought that car companies sometimes make other kinds of vehicles such as trucks or even tractors. It's a stupid idea but I wanted to know some opinions about that.
I believe Ford used to make farm equipment if memory serves. Volvo makes semi cabs. I doubt we'd see anything like that in game, but it would be kind of neat to produce a semi truck and trailer, and then load up a dozen new cars and transport all that to another branch to be sold. Even the truck. Not sure where you were headed with this thread, but this is where I ended up with it Wink
Buses, Tractors, Semitrucks, Tanks, Motorcycles and a few other things will be included in the expansion if we get to make it!

If we are unable to make the expansion. Other vehicles types are completely modifiable in the components.xml file. So you can add whatever you want to the game. Wink
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
Yes it was what I was trying to say haha. I'll then hope for that dlc to be made Smile