Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bug (Acquired Marques)
Hello there,

I think I may have found another bug, which is Marques related.

Once I've bought, let's say ACANADIAN, every year end I get an Award for a model this brand designed before I get it... That is, even if I go to the RnD, the model is not there anymore, it seems that it has been stopped!

The only counter I found was to design another model of that particular type, and to wish for it to be awarded instead of the other...

Again, I've bought Holding (Can't remember the exact name, the brand from Australia), and I've discontinued it. But still, Awards keep telling me the Holding XXXX model is awarded every year, weird...

To finish, improvements to the game are insane now, I'm happy to be back on the tracks, thanks Eric!!! ;-)
"I build the cars I like. If people wished to buy them, well, that could possibly be arranged." E. BUGATTI
Could you upload the save game for me so I can look at what's going on inside?
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
Ok, I've been looking for it for at least the last hour, and I finally found it!

So here you go with my savegame!

Let me know,

Thx

It seems that some models launched by the brands before I buy them are still going on, but there is no signs of them in any field or the RnD screens...

Also, for the australian example, I get the idea that a car can won an award in a particular area and then, still hold it until new cars go out, even for years...

The thing is I also tried to start a new model of the same type that the one being continuously awarded, to have it replaced, but it did not work...

Only solution found was to sell-off the brand, and then, I stopped receiving the awards... Tough...

Attached Files
.rar   Lo1.rar (Size: 5.28 MB / Downloads: 354)
"I build the cars I like. If people wished to buy them, well, that could possibly be arranged." E. BUGATTI
I'll take a look at it sometime this weekend.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski