Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Special Edition Suggestions
Agreed. There should under no circumstances be any actual gameplay advantages. I was thinking more along the lines of a credits mention, earlier beta access (maybe preferential alpha access regarding any possible expansions) and the like. PA has stuff like naming prisoners...this could be applied to GearCity too: as in naming AI companies, for example...but that is rather moot since all AI names can be changed by modding anyway (and this functionality should definitely stay).

Maybe stuff like a few extra wheel and headlight models? Wouldn't have any influence on actual gameplay, but cars could be made a little prettier. Maybe a framed certificate in the in-game office that you can click on?

I was really just toying around with the idea as I had hours of fun with this game and would like to make a decent contribution. I feel this would be necessary if we would like to see any actual expansion coming to fruition, since this is a very niche "gerne" and will probably not be accepted by the mainstream.

Messages In This Thread
Special Edition Suggestions - by Arakash - 04-07-2014, 12:35 AM
RE: Special Edition Suggestions - by Arakash - 04-07-2014, 07:59 AM
RE: Special Edition Suggestions - by Arakash - 04-07-2014, 09:17 PM
RE: Special Edition Suggestions - by freeman2344 - 04-07-2014, 07:35 PM
RE: Special Edition Suggestions - by Eric.B - 05-01-2014, 08:35 AM
RE: Special Edition Suggestions - by freeman2344 - 05-01-2014, 08:41 AM