Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FIXED]Marketing "apply all" not applying properly
Take a look at the attached screen shots for a walk through of what's happening here.

Pic 1: Go to any city and apply marketing to all brands/vehicles and it appears to work properly.

Pic 2: Go to another city that is selling different vehicles (I've gone back to using trims because not having a way to see production vs sales vs current stock per factory is doing my head in) and it appears to be working correctly.

Pic 3: Just to double check, max the slider out and "Apply all" again, I am now paying to market 20 vehicles in this city only even though I'm only selling 10.

I'm not sure if this is just double applying the marketing or if the game is applying marketing to vehicles I'm not selling and not applying it to vehicles I am selling.

Check out image 4.

In Sydney I am only selling 7 vehicles but I am paying for 10.

This is the same turn as the above images. I have pressed no more buttons except to scroll over to Sydney to see what's happening.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Save game please, so I can see what values the marketing system is saving.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
Not the same turn, but the same game.
Also the same game as the prestige thread but I'll upload this there too for completion sake.

Note: I've tested with a few new games and this has happened in all of them.

Attached Files
.rar   Stuart.rar (Size: 1.08 MB / Downloads: 391)
I believe this bug has been fixed for 1.14, as such I'm marking it as fixed. If it pops back up, let me know.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski