Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bug in Sales figures - missing vehicles?
Its difficult to tell if this bug is something to do with the reporting system or something to do with another part of the game.
Look at the attached screenshot.

Notice that im apparently producing 70 vehicles and old sold 39 but have 0 in reserve.
The obvious question is, if they didnt go into reserve, where are those 31 vehicles i produced over what was sold?

In the second screenshot, notice that the sales per city agrees with the other sales reporting on the number of compacts sold.

Ive included a factory screenshot to actually show that my settings were set to 70 per month.
Save and Logfile are also attached as they may be relevant.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.rar   Save and Log.rar (Size: 229.97 KB / Downloads: 474)
That's an interesting one. I haven't come across it before.
I'll keep an eye out for it now though.
I've been unable to duplicate this issue. If Memory serves me you fixed it by restarting the computer or something? I would have to double check my IRC logs to be sure.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
I would like to report that I have also had this issue. Vehicles that are being produced and not sold, appear to vanish.
(04-19-2014, 07:29 PM)Eric.B Wrote: I've been unable to duplicate this issue. If Memory serves me you fixed it by restarting the computer or something? I would have to double check my IRC logs to be sure.
I cant say i remember either.
I have seen this happen as well.
You guys have any idea how you triggered this?

I'll take a second look later today.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski