Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stock per factory in 1.13?
I've been looking for a report that gives me a stock per factory but I cant find anything with any usable detail.
I have a report that lists total worldwide stocks of each vehicle and another that gives total vehicle stocks per factory but not which vehicle types they are.

What I want is a report that will tell me how many of every vehicle were made, sold and are now in stock at every factory I have. Does such a report exist?
Failing the report I'm after.

Can other people tell me how they keep track of what stock they have where? Currently I'm going into the atlas and and checking every factory almost every month.

I could go back to making different trims for different regions but for me the whole point of the factory delivery range was to not have to do that kind of thing anymore.
You are correct, there is no report that shows inventory per model. I'll make a note to add it to the Sale and Production by City report, as it breaks down vehicles by model...
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
Yeah, I didn't foresee this either, but it is very problematic. I'm constantly overproducing as a result.
Does the megamenu have inventory numbers in the production list (upper left list of cars) ?
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
(04-01-2014, 01:47 PM)Eric.B Wrote: Does the megamenu have inventory numbers in the production list (upper left list of cars) ?

It displays global stocks.
Changing this to just show stock at this factory would probably be a good compromise for the short term
I still can't find a report for this.
The production section now displays local stock but it's not as helpful as I thought it would be.
There's a bunch of new reports but none of them seem to do what I want them to.