Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FIXED]Gearbox sliders altering Manufacturing Reqs
In my recent game im in the position where i have to be careful of my manufacturing reqs in order to be able to produce vehicles in tech backwards areas.

I ran into this thing during Gearbox Design.
Apparently, the game is happy to keep my manufacturing reqs at 1 star with material component and technology sliders either at min or max.

If i was to increase dependability by even a sliver more however, it would put it over 1 star.
In fact manufac reqs seem to have much more to do with the design sliders(and obviously the manufac reqs slider) than the other technology sliders.

My understanding of this was that material or components and tech would make it more difficult (requiring better labour) in order to produce, raising its manufacturing reqs.

Edit: Probably because ive got such a low number of gears and low efficiency, the material slider does very very little to the gearbox ratings anyway.

My suggestion would be to make all the tech sliders marginally (or moreso) effect the manufact reqs slider in Gearbox design.
Fixed for 1.18
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski