Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Handling branches
I wish there could be an easier way to handle branches. Now you Add/set all which is good. But it also means that when you have more than 10 branches it starts to get messy to handle the assortment of each branch.

I know there is this "clone distribution" but it's not enough if i Cant clone distribution "to all".

Since there is a possibility you want to have another pricing for cars sent overseas it would be great with a grouping option for the branches. Best would be if it was set up by the player.

I.e, i group all american branches and name them "America". But i maybe would like to set a certain price for mexico. Then i could create a group for that too. Hope you see what i mean.

Right now the handling of pricing in the branches is extremely time-consuming when you have a lot of branches. Maybe for the more casual gamer you could get a suggested price considering the freight-costs in each branch?
(02-04-2015, 05:08 AM)josf Wrote: I wish there could be an easier way to handle branches. Now you Add/set all which is good. But it also means that when you have more than 10 branches it starts to get messy to handle the assortment of each branch.

In 1.19 we will be implementing country and custom district grouping of branches and factories. This will allow you to manage all your branches and factories in the group as one branch or factory.

Quote:I know there is this "clone distribution" but it's not enough if i Cant clone distribution "to all".
Use the "Add/Set All" function when assigning or setting vehicle prices. This will add and set the prices to all your branches. You will have to do it for each vehicle however.

Quote:Since there is a possibility you want to have another pricing for cars sent overseas it would be great with a grouping option for the branches. Best would be if it was set up by the player.

I.e, i group all american branches and name them "America". But i maybe would like to set a certain price for mexico. Then i could create a group for that too. Hope you see what i mean.

This will be coming in 1.19 with country and districting grouping.

Quote:Maybe for the more casual gamer you could get a suggested price considering the freight-costs in each branch?
Costs including transportation cost from the nearest factory is already suggested on the right hand side of the screen on any branch distribution assignment window.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski