Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GearCity 1.14 Progress
Yeah, fair enough.
Probably no point in a hot fix if you can't do it until the next patch is close to ready.
Might as well just keep soldiering on!
Keep up the good work!
Do you know what price the game will be up for on steam? Just so I can make sure I save the cash so I can buy on launch day =)
(04-11-2014, 04:52 PM)Frankschtaldt Wrote: Yeah, fair enough.
Probably no point in a hot fix if you can't do it until the next patch is close to ready.
Keep up the good work!
Do you know what price the game will be up for on steam? Just so I can make sure I save the cash so I can buy on launch day =)

Dunno yet, should be between $10-$20 USD
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
Sweet, can't wait =)
36 more late model vehicles left to fix. Next phase is getting them into the game. After that I will hit the bug lists. I may make an Open Beta 1.14 RC build to make sure that the bugs are fixed....
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
Late game models have been fixed, I will begin integrating them into the game as well as prepping the accessories to be integrated as well.

There are a number of missing models from the late game. Hopefully mrx_ua will knock out most of them before 1.14! Although if we can't get them filled in time, we'll use fillers...

Anyhoo we're on track. So that's good news.
(04-11-2014, 05:10 PM)Eric.B Wrote:
Keep up the good work!

Getting my wife to download the beta now, so with any luck when it's released I'll be buying 2 copies!
(04-15-2014, 09:31 PM)Remaggib Wrote:
(04-11-2014, 05:10 PM)Eric.B Wrote:
Keep up the good work!

Getting my wife to download the beta now, so with any luck when it's released I'll be buying 2 copies!

I foresee a strained marriage if I ever get around to producing the multiplayer expansion. ^,~
We've done a few online games together... World of Warcraft, Farming Simulator, if anything it's always better having an ally. Especially here, where one can be on 1 continent, the other on another and we can more or less scout or something. She played it last night, she is really getting into it! She doesn't have as much knowledge as I do about cars, but all she has to do is ask. Since I actually finally got past 1902 and into 1903, I've been playing just about anytime I'm not sleeping.
Progress all looks very cool. Really excited for this update.
(04-16-2014, 06:42 PM)Remaggib Wrote: We've done a few online games together... World of Warcraft, Farming Simulator, if anything it's always better having an ally. Especially here, where one can be on 1 continent, the other on another and we can more or less scout or something. She played it last night, she is really getting into it! She doesn't have as much knowledge as I do about cars, but all she has to do is ask. Since I actually finally got past 1902 and into 1903, I've been playing just about anytime I'm not sleeping.

Ally? In this game? Just wait till she jumps into your market and undercuts your prices! Tongue

I'm glad the both of you are enjoying it. Smile