Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GearCity 1.13 Progress
Adjusted factory effect on RnD. This change will allow for the "Super Hard" mode suggestion.

Research Team now gives a boost to the overall design ratings. I may add more effects in the future.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
Production line assignment list now shows Total Sales and Total Built numbers
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
New Auto tool that replaces production, distribution, and marketing for one model with another.
Cities with factories in them now glow green on the world map.
You can now assign any user generated report to be brought up automatically at the end a turn.

I'll start working on adding more reports to the list soon. As well as getting that combo box working so you can sort them...
nice, very very nice with all the addidiont Smile
Added 8 more reports to the game.

They are:
Research and Construction Status
Factory and Branch Wear
Estimated Cost of Delivery per Model
Stock Report
Revenue and Expense Turn Data
Profits per Model
Profits Per City
Sale and Production by City

These and all other reports can be added to the new End Turn report, as well as many reports as you like.
(03-11-2014, 01:19 PM)Eric.B Wrote: You can now assign any user generated report to be brought up automatically at the end a turn.

I'll start working on adding more reports to the list soon. As well as getting that combo box working so you can sort them...

An option for every quarter would be nice too =)
(03-14-2014, 01:48 AM)Frankschtaldt Wrote: An option for every quarter would be nice too =)

Maybe.

Load game now has the last save date time.
Progress looks great! Very excited for the next patch!