Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Car Guarantee
Today these are factors that come into play, when buying a car.

Would it be an idea to have different time-periods for guarantees, that you can choose to boost sales ? (And ofcourse, to be an expense later on, depending on your quality rating for that car)
not only guarantee but alsow parts supply, you need to chouse the time you will still give suport for the car, but not a complicated way, you just have a screen that says you how many cars of that model there are in the roads and how many money you spend keeping the parts on sale and the profict you have from selling the partes, and when you tink that you are no longer having profit you stop the support, but if you make it to soon you will start losing brand image...
I've stated in other threads in the past that there will be no vehicle warranties in the game. However, If/when I do implement parts I will include losses to the manufacturers due to warranted repairs.

Dealerships are the ones who eat most of the expenses and reap the most profits off the auto repair business. At least in modern times.

The game already has some forms of recalls, I plan on adding more at a future date. Smile
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski