Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Add some luxury features to vehicle designing
(02-12-2014, 12:32 PM)Eric.B Wrote: I've answered this question before, ages ago: http://www.ventdev.com/forums/showthread...400#pid400

Sorry to burst your bubble, but NO. Tongue

(Unless enough of you guys demand it)

Also the expansion will probably be called: GearCity: Motor Mogul (to tie into AeroMogul) Wink

I understand the reason you made it this way, but i believe there are to types of people that play this type of games, the hardcore car fans that like games and the people that like management games.
you can make the best of both worlds in a "easy" way make it possible to house between casual mode and hardcore mode, in casual mode you have it like now, in hardcore mode you chose every thing in the cars...

other ting is trying to make history repeat, its more accurate but i would like to think that if we wanted it has possible to make a car be better in early times, like having common rail diesel engines in the early 80's instead of end 90's...
But for this be possible you need to create a development facility to researcher the technologies needed to make the components, big discoverys like anti look breaks instead being exclusive to a brand, because its a market changer it will be given for free to all the brands 4 ou 5 years later.
And like happens now whit build parts like engines, we be able to charge royalties to other brands use advanced tec we had discovery first or pay if other company discovers first or have the change to create it for ourselves to avoid pay the royalties...

And in later in game make it possible to make join ventures whit other car brands in order to reduce developing costs...

This is just a few ideas how to make the game more complex for the people that really love cars.

in other things it can be possible to chose the engine be build in steel, iron or aluminum and other tings...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Add some luxury features to vehicle designing - by girao - 02-15-2014, 01:37 PM