Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
[FIXED]Fill staff button not working properly
I don't have the game open in front of me and I can't remember the exact name up the button but the one that automatically hires all your staff for you doesn't work properly.

After surviving WW1 (and making it out the other side with 5 new marques bought on the cheap hehehe) but it Germany still in a state of war I didn't want to check the auto fill thingys and pay to keep staff at closed branches. So, instead I decided to hit the fill all button and go manually fire all the staff in Germany (poor buggers!). After firing all of the branch staff I went to fire the advertising staff and discovered that the advertising staff hadn't been filled properly. From what I can gather its trying to fill the advertising staff positions without adjusting pay rates for them. As a result anywhere that didn't have staff when the button was hit will only have one or two workers getting paid nothing.
Fixed.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski