Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FIXED]Second Overall Rating - Compared to other vehicles in its class
I would like to see some kind of second Overall rating, perhaps with a different name/label, that represents, at a glance, how the vehicle compares to the average of its class. (for example Sedans)

I tend to like the idea of keeping the original and adding another one, because the original still has some value in showing an objective overall quality rating that doesn't change between vehicle classes.

The reason i would like this is that the overall rating really isnt useful most of the time.
In some cases it can show a clear difference between luxury vehicles and regular ones, in the order of a difference of 20-30 points, but in a lot of cases before 1910, you get something that looks like this
Company A 24
Company B 21
Company C 18

I'm open for better suggestions on how to make it more useful, if anyone wants to throw one out.
I'm not entirely convinced i have suggested the best/ideal way to do it.
Excellent! Love it! Would definitely use it!
i believe something like a catalog will be nice, like you have in a real magazine, you have the brand, model, overall result and selling price,
you could chose between see all car or only some type of car, like sedan or sport or short by city, country or region...

Some times I have difficulty see the normal price for a car for not really having a price comparation to the competitors...
(02-15-2014, 09:39 AM)girao Wrote: i believe something like a catalog will be nice, like you have in a real magazine, you have the brand, model, overall result and selling price,
you could chose between see all car or only some type of car, like sedan or sport or short by city, country or region...

Some times I have difficulty see the normal price for a car for not really having a price comparation to the competitors...
Welcome to the forums Smile
Yes, the fact that cars really arent divided up by their type in most places we see them often makes it confusing for me as well. There are very few places where you can get information on Sedans for example, other than one or two of the customizable Generated report in the Reports area i think.

I agree on the price as well. You really cant at a glance get an idea of how good your price is in comparison to your competitors, without manually looking it up on either the Competitor screen on the World map, or the Gearcity Magazine on your Office Desk.

Maybe we need a new thread including your suggestions about new ways to organize or sort the Gearcity Monthly magazine on the office Desk ingame?
(02-15-2014, 10:16 AM)Arakash Wrote:
(02-15-2014, 09:39 AM)girao Wrote: i believe something like a catalog will be nice, like you have in a real magazine, you have the brand, model, overall result and selling price,

Welcome to the forums Smile
Yes, the fact that cars really arent divided up by their type in most places we see them often makes it confusing for me as well. There are very few places where you can get information on Sedans for example, other than one or two of the customizable Generated report in the Reports area i think.

I agree on the price as well. You really cant at a glance get an idea of how good your price is in comparison to your competitors, without manually looking it up on either the Competitor screen on the World map, or the Gearcity Magazine on your Office Desk.

Maybe we need a new thread including your suggestions about new ways to organize or sort the Gearcity Monthly magazine on the office Desk ingame?

I think that part of the information is hard to find, going to the map city by city takes time, it has easy if it has the option on the desk magazine, it only needed basic information...
I think i will make a threat about the magazine, it can be much more useful...