Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FIXED]Mega Menu -Retool all branches had no effect
In a recent game, i intended to retool all my branches, so i used the button in the mega menu to do so. Its cost was listed around 700k, which seemed fine as i was retooling branches across the Eastern US.

In the next month, i noticed my money had gone down as normal, but there were several branches that were still at reduced efficiency, such as a few around at 50%.

I was then forced to go to each individual branch and retool it, in order to get them up to speed.
Its quite a frustrating bug, as it caused me to lose double the money and a lot of extra time fixing the problem Sad

Ill upload a log i suppose, im not sure what would be relevant here to upload, perhaps nothing at all.

Attached Files
.log   Logfile.log (Size: 142.26 KB / Downloads: 391)
Can confirm this happens to me as well.
This makes me wonder how long it's been happening as I've tested on a few different saves and it happens on all of them.
(02-07-2014, 05:58 AM)Frankschtaldt Wrote: Can confirm this happens to me as well.
This makes me wonder how long it's been happening as I've tested on a few different saves and it happens on all of them.

I think its definitely from 1.11, i don't remember it in the last version/build.
I only really noticed it when i did distribution in a large region (Eastern US).
I've only ever played 1.11.1 =)
Fixed retool all branches bug,

Fixed retool all factories bug,

Fixed retool branches/factories incorrect values.

(Fix one thing break 4 other things... this is why this stuff didn't work in 1.11 Wink )
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski