Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[???]Funds bug?
I wasn't using it either.
I had over a year of conservative profitable months. There's was no 40 odd mill loss posted. My funds just disappeared.
Mine too.
no notice of massive loss either.
Then I'd suggest it wasn't auto retooling that did it.
The first time this happened to me was long before auto retooling was in the game. It's good to hear it's happened to someone else. No one else had seen it until now!
I wonder if it's retool related, or just a qwinka-dink?
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
I don't think it is. It's happened to me twice now and neither time was close to a retool. But, that's just me guessing =p
Has anyone came across this bug recently? Quite a bit of code has changed since, and I wasn't entirely sure what was causing this issue.

I did fix some exceptions in the random event memo (where the tax audit code is) So maybe that's what was causing it?

Anyhoo If you've had something similar happen during 1.16, please let me know.

Thanks.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski