Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[FIXED]Founding new marques.
It would be cool if it were possible to found new marques to appeal to new market segments without harming your existing image or to prevent your existing image from hampering your new elite marques rep.

I know this can be done by buying out another marque but sometimes you just want to start your own from scratch like Toyota did with Lexus or Nissan did with Infiniti.

Besides, buying out another marque leaves your R&D cluttered up with their crap designs =p
(02-02-2014, 03:27 PM)Frankschtaldt Wrote: It would be cool if it were possible to found new marques to appeal to new market segments without harming your existing image or to prevent your existing image from hampering your new elite marques rep.

I know this can be done by buying out another marque but sometimes you just want to start your own from scratch like Toyota did with Lexus or Nissan did with Infiniti.

Besides, buying out another marque leaves your R&D cluttered up with their crap designs =p

I already suggested this and it would be great if Eric could implement this!
Implemented
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
(03-04-2014, 01:44 AM)Eric.B Wrote: Implemented

Great! Thanks!