Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Report suggestion
I don't know if this was suggested before or even if it is already included.

It would be great if there would be a monthly report sales per country and sales per region for sales of a marque and for sales of all models. Something like a Top 100 or Top 50. That would be a chart which most car magazines in Europe are publize sales charts.
(01-17-2014, 06:36 AM)Celeste Wrote: I don't know if this was suggested before or even if it is already included.

It would be great if there would be a monthly report sales per country and sales per region for sales of a marque and for sales of all models. Something like a Top 100 or Top 50. That would be a chart which most car magazines in Europe are publize sales charts.

I dont know if its exactly what your looking for, but under Generated reports, you can generate a list of both the top selling vehicles in a region and the top selling vehicles overall.

If your just talking about the models of your own company divided by region, then i dont think that is listed anywhere. It could be in another generated report, i havent checked them all.
(01-17-2014, 06:43 AM)Arakash Wrote:
(01-17-2014, 06:36 AM)Celeste Wrote: I don't know if this was suggested before or even if it is already included.

I dont know if its exactly what your looking for, but under Generated reports, you can generate a list of both the top selling vehicles in a region and the top selling vehicles overall.

If your just talking about the models of your own company divided by region, then i dont think that is listed anywhere. It could be in another generated report, i havent checked them all.

I am looking for a report like "Top 50 sales car models in France May 1904". I will try to generate your suggested report this evening when i am back at home.
Did these reports cover what you were looking for?

I have top sales broken down to Regional level but not national level. National level could be possible but a bit of a pain to implement
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
(04-02-2014, 05:09 PM)Eric.B Wrote: Did these reports cover what you were looking for?

I have top sales broken down to Regional level but not national level. National level could be possible but a bit of a pain to implement

Sorry, I didn't had much time to write here in the last weeks.

As the game is now (with a regional level), the reports are fine for me.

But I would like to see the game becoming more "national". Untill the 1980ies, national markets were normal, at least here in Europe. Three examples: VW bought Seat in 1983 (?) to get into the spanish market, which was quiet closed in these days. Untill the late 1970ies, Ford and GM had different marques in european countries with almost totally different car models (Ford Britain, Ford Deutschland, Ford France (untill 1953(?)), GM: Opel and Vauxhall).

Of course, this would be hard work to get it implemented for you. But as I said, the regional markkets are fine for me, national markets would be on top biggrin