Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Love it! My suggestions
Before sorry my bad english. I'm a computer programmer in Turkey. I'm love to play games and i have too much games steam, origin, uplay... This is one of best in games i seen before. I will buy that game instantly when full version comes or a paid beta. I'm recording game videos on youtube for Turkish players. My question is can i record video of this game and can i put your games link in description?
I love it this game finally a car game i can play over and over again.

First of all i have a big problem. When i open game, game is closing several times and i open and open again. Finally game stopping close and i can play. I'm using windows 8.1

My likes;
Game go Slowly (this is really god)
Stocks and can buy others company (this really awesome)

Suggestions;
Can't you guys put this game on steam greenlight?

I think you guys put more good musics in game example you can look here;
freemusicarchive.org
And you can use peoples music who give permission.

And more lighter menus, game. We need light i think. Game atmosphere is too dark.
(01-17-2014, 01:07 AM)Alduin123 Wrote: Before sorry my bad english. I'm a computer programmer in Turkey. I'm love to play games and i have too much games steam, origin, uplay... This is one of best in games i seen before. I will buy that game instantly when full version comes or a paid beta.
Thanks for the comments. Smile

Quote: I'm recording game videos on youtube for Turkish players. My question is can i record video of this game and can i put your games link in description?
I love it this game finally a car game i can play over and over again.
Of course, you're free to do anything like that! Be sure to let your Turkish viewers know that if they have a Turkish version of windows they may need to check the "international" box during install.

Quote:First of all i have a big problem. When i open game, game is closing several times and i open and open again. Finally game stopping close and i can play. I'm using windows 8.1

I haven't ran into this problem. Does it crash? Does it say anything when it does? If you could upload the log file next time it does not work, that would be helpful! To find the log file click the start button... wait windows 8 doesn't have start button... hummm, find the GearCity Open Beta start menu folder where ever windows 8 puts it. In there will be the GearCity Data Folder, inside that folder is logfile.log

Quote:Suggestions;
Can't you guys put this game on steam greenlight?
We are planning on approaching steam here in the near future. If that fails we will probably greenlight.

Quote:I think you guys put more good musics in game example you can look here;
freemusicarchive.org
And you can use peoples music who give permission.
We will probably include more music eventually. Thanks for the suggestion

Quote:And more lighter menus, game. We need light i think. Game atmosphere is too dark.
I'm slowly updating the GUI where I can, things brighten up when you have lots of money or are closer to modern times. Smile

Thanks once again for the comments and suggestions!
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
First of all very very thanks for understand my English and your gentle answer. =)
It dosen't crash. It doesnt say anything. =) here is log file. =) Just Closing.

Attached Files
.log   Logfile.log (Size: 31.07 KB / Downloads: 462)
This is a DX renderer bug, I might be able to fix it, but not right away...

Next time you get the game running, try switching it to OpenGL you can do so from the Settings menu in the Start Menu screen.

That should cure up your starting issues. If not please let me know.

Thanks
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski