Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
[FIXED]IPO/stock market bug (1.11 hotfix)
Just a quick bug report since installing the hotfix, something you changed in the IPO code seems to have broken something.

I started a new game and now I can continuously offer IPO and the price of shares continues to rise and I can seemingly get an unlimited amount of cash from this..

It seems it never switches to the screen where you can see the amount of shares and price and etc instead allowing you to repeatedly press the IPO button.
Just to be sure, are you talking about installing 1.11 beta?

Or is there an hotfix somewhere I do not know about?

Ok, found it, sorry! But Thanks anyway!
"I build the cars I like. If people wished to buy them, well, that could possibly be arranged." E. BUGATTI
Fix one thing, break 3 more.

I've fixed this issue and another that stemmed from it. They'll be included in 1.12.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
Haha, same happens here!

BTW, who cares about getting a life anyway?!

But yeah, thanks for taking care! (See, it became much more easier to game your game biggrin)
"I build the cars I like. If people wished to buy them, well, that could possibly be arranged." E. BUGATTI
Come 1.12, it'll be harder...

In the mean time you could not cheat or something. Tongue
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski