Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Request: List Moddable Files in the readme or a new Sticky
(02-01-2014, 08:26 AM)MrX_ua Wrote: you are forgetting XFormn most likely.. rest I will look at in a second

No Smile i wont forget it.
1 - why do you have 2 tags in 5th frame?
2 - name and tag format is incorrect (Body_Complete_Height) must be Entire Body_Complete_*
3 - MUST use XForm on the complete main car before you copy it to do morphs, and then XForm all morph targets before you apply morph mod..
4 - take a look at this file now (hav enot tried export once again)

Attached Files
.rar   testcar.rar (Size: 17.5 KB / Downloads: 453)
I'm not trying to be rude, but ill apologize ahead of time for making a suggestion that may be rude.

Perhaps you guys should either exchange emails/use PM's or just start a new dedicated topic where you can easily discuss this topic and trade specific information. (edit: I suppose you could also use the IRC built into the forum if you wanted, depending onpersonal preference.)

The reason im suggesting this is the topic/discussion has drifted very far off the original topic/post.
Ive clicked on it several times expecting to see some discussion on the topic i originally posted, only to find detailed technical discussion on an unrelated specific attempt at modding(at least i think its modding, im not sure).

Again, i hope I'm not overstepping by suggesting this, as I'm just a regular forum user, rather than a moderator.