Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Request: List Moddable Files in the readme or a new Sticky
21:07:56: Can't assign material Material__1234 to SubEntity of BaseCar because this Material does not exist. Have you forgotten to define it in a .material script?
21:07:56: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): No SubMesh named Glass found. in Mesh::_getSubMeshIndex at ..\..\ogre\OgreMain\src\OgreMesh.cpp (line 1098)
21:07:56: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): No SubMesh named Leather found. in Mesh::_getSubMeshIndex at ..\..\ogre\OgreMain\src\OgreMesh.cpp (line 1098)
21:07:56: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): No state found for animation named 'Entire Body_Complete_Length' in AnimationStateSet::getAnimationState at ..\..\ogre\OgreMain\src\OgreAnimationState.cpp (line 330)

I tried 4 times, everytime the same, i just followed your tutorial, maybe something changed?
The last line is your current issue.

You must have an animation named "Entire Body_Complete_Length" and one named "Entire Body_Complete_Width" For it to work in the game. The other errors are texture related. I will tell you how to fix those once you get the mesh in the game Smile
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
I didn't get it, i have animation for Length, Width, Height... Length starting from 0 to 5, Width 15-20 and Height from 30-35. Starting animation name is Body_Complete_Length etc... Btw i seen the problem is with ENTIRE body_complete, i didnt found anything for that in the tutorial, and also entire body_complete is the other meshes, and i made the animation for the base mesh and only changed the morphing values, like in the tutorial.
(01-31-2014, 01:47 PM)skyleen Wrote: I didn't get it, i have animation for Length, Width, Height... Length starting from 0 to 5, Width 15-20 and Height from 30-35. Starting animation name is Body_Complete_Length etc... Btw i seen the problem is with ENTIRE body_complete, i didnt found anything for that in the tutorial, and also entire body_complete is the other meshes, and i made the animation for the base mesh and only changed the morphing values, like in the tutorial.

send your max file please. I am almost sure it's the tag placment issue, but I want to check
It's on page 2 Wink

http://www56.zippyshare.com/v/84498600/file.html

Got some news... i made a small box and tried it again... just for test... now i have this message:
20:13:02: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): Entity is not animated in Entity::getAnimationState at ..\..\ogre\OgreMain\src\OgreEntity.cpp (line 667)

If one day i can understand clearly that system... i will make a lot of cars biggrin
(01-31-2014, 01:55 PM)skyleen Wrote: It's on page 2 Wink

http://www56.zippyshare.com/v/84498600/file.html

Got some news... i made a small box and tried it again... just for test... now i have this message:
20:13:02: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): Entity is not animated in Entity::getAnimationState at ..\..\ogre\OgreMain\src\OgreEntity.cpp (line 667)

If one day i can understand clearly that system... i will make a lot of cars biggrin

1st of all - turn off Vray and set materials by setting material IDs on the mesh.. Try id=1 for car body and id=2 for glass
2 - you forgot to do a reset XForm on all 4 meshes.. delete your morph modifier, reset XForm and try again
3 - I would recomend not using the same tag name for you 1st
morph start and end tags
4 - are you sure you like that amount of polies?
5 - I've got the mesh marphing properly in max now, but I did not try exporting, since my gearcity exporter in on max 2012, and your files seems to have come from 2013, so I opened it it 2014..

Let me know what happenes
Okay, i will try that... and i dont want that amount of polies, it's just a free model from somewere to test how to make it works ingame, if i have sucess, i will start my own models...
(02-01-2014, 07:01 AM)skyleen Wrote: Okay, i will try that... and i dont want that amount of polies, it's just a free model from somewere to test how to make it works ingame, if i have sucess, i will start my own models...

then you are better off with a clean Max file, and a primitive shape (resembling a car maybe) to test the set-up and export..
Again, the same problem

14:19:04: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): No SubMesh named Glass found. in Mesh::_getSubMeshIndex at ..\..\ogre\OgreMain\src\OgreMesh.cpp (line 1098)
14:19:04: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): No SubMesh named Leather found. in Mesh::_getSubMeshIndex at ..\..\ogre\OgreMain\src\OgreMesh.cpp (line 1098)
14:19:04: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): No state found for animation named 'Entire Body_Complete_Length' in AnimationStateSet::getAnimationState at ..\..\ogre\OgreMain\src\OgreAnimationState.cpp (line 330)

It's a new max, also made everything what u sad... and nothing, ok i know the problem is with me, but i can't see that system clearly... Also when i morp, when i change values nothing happens...

Here's the max for it.
http://www12.zippyshare.com/v/77504833/file.html
(02-01-2014, 08:25 AM)skyleen Wrote: Again, the same problem

14:19:04: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): No SubMesh named Glass found. in Mesh::_getSubMeshIndex at ..\..\ogre\OgreMain\src\OgreMesh.cpp (line 1098)
14:19:04: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): No SubMesh named Leather found. in Mesh::_getSubMeshIndex at ..\..\ogre\OgreMain\src\OgreMesh.cpp (line 1098)
14:19:04: OGRE EXCEPTION(5:ItemIdentityException): No state found for animation named 'Entire Body_Complete_Length' in AnimationStateSet::getAnimationState at ..\..\ogre\OgreMain\src\OgreAnimationState.cpp (line 330)

It's a new max, also made everything what u sad... and nothing, ok i know the problem is with me, but i can't see that system clearly... Also when i morp, when i change values nothing happens...

Here's the max for it.
http://www12.zippyshare.com/v/77504833/file.html

you are forgetting XFormn most likely.. rest I will look at in a second