Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
[FIXED]Marketing needlessly complex
I don't know about you guys, but I for one don't play Car Tycoon games because I always secretly wanted to be a marketing executive...

The current system is needlessly complex and tedious.. Marketing is probably my most dreaded of all features right now because it takes so damn long.

I have a simple solution that will fix this: A Single slider that controls all sliders per city. That way 5+ sliders become one and streamlines the whole process..

Along with that a Global marketing slider would be nice as well. This way you could adjust your marketing sliders for every city at once easily as well.

I don't imagine this would be hard to implement.
The slider system has been tweaked in 1.13, as such you should be able to handle all marketing for all vehicles in all markets with as little as 9 sliders through the megamenu.

With the locking feature the new system is flexible enough to allow both micro managing and laissez-faire macro managing (set it and forget it).

In anycase I'm marking this thread as fixed. Sorry for the troubles you had with earlier builds.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski