Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FIXED]Music bug
I noticed that sometimes (not to say often) several musics launch at the same time. That is, even if I turn mute on, I still have music playing...

It should be at least 3 songs playing simultaneously as still have 2 at the same time when I turn the mute ON....

Am I the only one experiencing it?

Oups, my mistake, I wanted to post this thread in bugs section...

Please feel free to move the thread!
"I build the cars I like. If people wished to buy them, well, that could possibly be arranged." E. BUGATTI
Can you think of any specific places this occurs? For example does it always happen after leaving the showroom? Or does it always happen when you take over a stock?

I've yet to run into this issue.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
I believe I have fixed all possible occurrences of this bug. As such I'm marking this thread as fixed.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski