Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FIXED]Bug (maybe design related)
(01-07-2014, 06:16 AM)Laurent Tommy Flanagann Wrote: Question 1) No to all of it.
2)The stats for the AI are simulated. The only way for us to have AI designed car bodies right now would be for me to go in and manually make thousands of car combos for the AI to use. (Not going to happen) When/If we ever get to redo the car models, then I could set up an accessories auto positioning system thus allowing the AI to dynamically design their own junk.

--» Sorry but I still don't get how to quote only the section I want!

Maybe we should all provide our designs (at least the ones that do not care about sharing theirs) in order for you to integrate them in the system as AI designs!

We could even create a dedicated post where we could rate the designs (if too many are available), or you could add everything and make it appear randomly through AI.

It should bring more realism within our games

to make a quote, just write [ quote] whatever you want to quote [ /quote] without the spaces.

I've considered doing this, and I might do it in the future. But as of right now it's not that important. Specially since it's something I'll completely rewrite if I get to make the expansion pack. Smile
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski