Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not sure this is a bug
Hi,

I noted a small mistake in market shares charts.

On this pic, you can see the evolution overtime of the market shares, for any company including Other (Not sure what this is... I assume this is all the companies that are not "big" enough to have their own chart)

That is, if I go on the 1923 market shares chart, here is what I get...

(I am not sure if the attachement is okay while I'm actually writing this, because I am not exactly a used-user of forum things.... I also attached the two files, just to be sure!)

Basically, it says (the 2nd) that I owe mostly 65% of the total market shares, that is okay. When you look at the first picture (and when you use your thinking Wink ) you can see that the "OTHER" field raise mostly the 35% left...

But it gets tricky as the second picture is showing a 75-80% market shares for this "OTHER" that I do not know... I'll be posting in the AAR forum to explain how I managed it, but I can assure that NO company in this game has ever had the sales I'm experiencing right now...

And of course, NO company was ever called OTHER... So as I said before, I guess it includes all the "small" ones that are not big enough to have their own chart... But still... If I owe 65%, there is no way I can have those (or this?) companies owning nearly 80%...

It should be a small bug! But also, I am not sure "OTHER" is not a bug, as I can not see why it is so high in the charts...
"I build the cars I like. If people wished to buy them, well, that could possibly be arranged." E. BUGATTI
Others is all the companies not named in the charts.
That being said, the first graph, the line graph, is showing 1922 marketshare,
The Bar graph is showing 11 months of 1923.

So play one more turn so that the Line graph shows the data for 1923, and then you'll know if it is a bug or not! Smile
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
Haha,

I can not be sure, as the next month, there isn't anything on the chart (Market shares for 1924)but I am on january the first so...

So in my mind, it should be a bug... As the calculation for the whole 1923 year is wrong.

But then, if I click on market shares of past month (december 1923), the charts seems to be normal (others about 15% when I stand for nearly 60%). By the way, there is no way I can check any other month than the previous one... It should be helpful to be able to switch to any month record previously played!
"I build the cars I like. If people wished to buy them, well, that could possibly be arranged." E. BUGATTI