Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
International Events / Meetings
Hey,
I do not know exactly about the historical first appearance for such events, but I thought it may be cool to be allowed to participate in International fare / exhibitions. To see them in newspapers, etc...

Doing so, it could help developing the brand image of our company.
That is, it should also be great to have image ratings and performance in a dedicated image window.

That is, I did not really try the marketing division of the game, and maybe it is already there. Personnaly, I find my company efficient enough without marketing, as I usually earn between 5 to 9 millions a month in 1916; selling 4 car models in the US.
"I build the cars I like. If people wished to buy them, well, that could possibly be arranged." E. BUGATTI
I plan on sprinkling in some non-war / city change news in whenever I get around to finishing the newspaper. It's not a high priority.

That is a good idea however, I could use the event marketing budget to give some kind of modifier to the image stuff whenever such an event occurs.

As far as how easy the game is now, It'll get harder. I'm only up to E's in the AI Wink Which means you're still not playing against big guys like Forward, and Generic Motors, etc.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski