Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FIXED]Possible bug on saves
I would much suggest a SAVE AS button!!!
I know this is "real life related" game but still... Each time I want to try something, let's say my TRULY bad IPO idea, I can not go back. Even after having pressed the save button BEFORE doing so...
When I launch the game again, it launches my game AFTER the IPO... Which basically gives me no chance of experiencing anything except by trying, and then, restart a whole game, annoying when you take bad decision in 1920...
The point here is not to cheat or whatsoever, but still, this saving pb is a real issue to me!
"I build the cars I like. If people wished to buy them, well, that could possibly be arranged." E. BUGATTI
Save As is already in the next build, check out the change log: http://www.ventdev.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=943
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
Sorry, I did not see it when I read the post.

Thanks!
"I build the cars I like. If people wished to buy them, well, that could possibly be arranged." E. BUGATTI
No worries!

Marking this thread as fixed.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski