Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to make a cool 12 million in one turn
OK,

technically not a bug but something that probably needs better balancing within the game.

I decided to buy out a company. I wanted the extra branches and factory. I spent about 2 million to acquire them. I didn't want their brand nor their intellectual property. So on the same turn I sold them off for around 14 million.

I kept the physical assets (branches and factory), and dumped the brand and car designs. The venture made me 12 million in one turn.

I think the value of a company without it's physical assets should be reassessed. It would be great if we could also choose what part of the company we wish to sell off. A factory? Some branches? The badge? Some designs? I would love that, not sure if anyone else would enjoy it as much as I would.

One last note.

On the one turn I tried to sell off my acquired company. The first time it failed. That message about the buyer pulling out at the last minute, came up. So on the same turn I tried again and this time it worked. Maybe if a sale of a company doesn't work the first time, the player should be forced to wait a month and and the value should also drop?

Messages In This Thread
How to make a cool 12 million in one turn - by Giacomo - 12-04-2013, 09:28 AM