Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FIXED]Small problem / Bug
Alright I've taken care of all the bugs in this thread other than the crashing one. As I'll need to work on my linux build to find the issue.

First bug listed has been fixed, I now check everything you're selling in Distros before listing the car info. I also do this for the AI vehicles.

Second issue you reported wasn't actually an issue. You get the same amount of money if the price is $20 or $13. I have removed the randomness of the price by making the amount of ipo shares static.

Third issue I fixed because I forgot to put in checks to see if you're buying your own stock. This should be fixed, but may need some testing...

The forth bug you reported I didn't try to duplicate. I have switched all unsigned (non negative) int64s to signed, so I think this will fix the issues you are describing. If it does not let please let me know. (And include the save game.)

All of these fixes will be included in 1.10
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski

Messages In This Thread
[FIXED]Small problem / Bug - by Endders - 11-11-2013, 07:21 PM
RE: Small problem / Bug - by MrX_ua - 11-12-2013, 10:11 AM
RE: Small problem / Bug - by Endders - 11-12-2013, 02:22 PM
RE: Small problem / Bug - by Eric.B - 11-12-2013, 05:11 PM
RE: Small problem / Bug - by Eric.B - 11-14-2013, 10:12 PM