Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FIXED]Individual Factory Line Retooling
I am not sure if I am using my factories wrong or if they are supposed to work this way. I am selling 4 models currently and I am having trouble building the right amount of cars to meet the demands without over producing.

Right now I have a factory with 18 lines in New York, a factory in Paris with 13 lines, and one in London with 5 lines. I sell 4 models world wide (with and electric car on the way Wink ) I try to manufacturer the right amount for each country to avoid shipping cars across seas. however, this is nearly impossible.

When I need to change the retooling of a factory, I have to delete all factory lines and add only the lines I want to retool. Then I retool those lines and add the right amount of regular lines. Doing this every month is getting kinda tedious. One of my factories produces about 100 cars per line, but when I retool that line then produces over 2000 cars. This makes it a long process of guess and check work. Then if/when you do get it right demands change slightly, or you want to come out with a new car causing you to hesitate slightly because of how many months it will take to rework the factories.

Finally to my suggestion:

What if you were able to individually retool lines in your factory. This would erase having to remove and re add lines to your factories. If this is not possible, maybe there could be a spot in the factory screen that says how much each line will create before going on to the next month. This way it does not take months to a year to get your production right.

Again I may be using these factories wrong.

Messages In This Thread
[FIXED]Individual Factory Line Retooling - by islandcrimp - 06-25-2013, 08:13 PM
RE: Individual Factory Line Retooling - by MrX_ua - 06-25-2013, 08:40 PM
RE: Individual Factory Line Retooling - by Eric.B - 06-26-2013, 08:35 PM